Thanksgiving Conversation Placecards by Maureen Anders
Whether you are hosting the holiday feast, or joining in as a guest, these conversation place cards bring something fresh and unexpected to the table. Aside from designating who sits where, they each open to reveal one of nine Thanksgiving-inspired questions that prompt you to make the most of your annual gathering. 9 Thanksgiving sentiments, 2 of each included with a total of 18 cards. 2 x 3 1/2" folded.
- What is your best Thanksgiving story?
- It wouldn't be Thanksgiving without ________ (fill in the blank)
- Tell us something you are thankful for about the person on your left
- If you could choose to spend your Thanksgiving anywhere, where would it be?
- What are you most thankful for?
- If you got the winning half of the wishbone, what would you wish for?
- Which three people, living or dead, would you like to have at your Thanksgiving dinner?
- Describe what you think your life will be like five Thanksgivings from now
- What three words best describe what Thanksgiving means to you
Write Your Own Review