Personalized Teaching Telephone
Easy-to-program telephone helps children learn how to call home, 911 as well as other Emergency services, and other important telephone numbers. Program in any number and record a message. When the number is dialed correctly, they are rewarded by hearing your personal message. Program and record a new message again and again. Features realistic noses and buttons perfect for little hands.
- Requires 3 AA Batteries which are Included
- Learning Styles - Auditory and Tactile
- Self Help - Operating a phone is a practical skill that students will use their entire lives. This pretend phone helps teach real skills in a controlled relaxed manner.
- Social/Behavioral - Telephone practice and preparedness help boost children's confidence in independence, safety, and lift skills.
- Language - Helps practice what to say and do in an emergency as well as learn how to answer questions like, "Where do you live?" and "What is your name, age, etc."
Specify name up to 10 characters
WARNING: Choking Hazard - small parts. Not for Children under 3 years.