A new family is certainly something to celebrate. Whether you are attending the wedding of a young couple who is about to start their life together, or you are welcoming the arrival of a tiny baby, new family gifts are a great way to mark the milestone occasion. These gifts should not only be thoughtful but also unique, and allow the new family to remember this special time in their life.
5 Thoughtful New Family Gifts
- A picture frame — You might be interested in creating a personalized picture frame with the family’s last name, or maybe you will choose a plain family picture frame. Add an additional personal touch to this gift by including a photograph of the new family.
- A family plaque — This sentimental gift will forever mark the time when the family was created. A family plaque typically has the family’s last name on it and includes the date that the family was established. You can also personalize it with location, descriptive words or other fun things!
- A personalized bottle of wine — Create your own wine label for a favorite bottle of wine. Include facts about the special time in the family’s life — like a wedding date or birth date.
- A new family game — Purchase a new board game for the new family to enjoy together. It allows them to bond, laugh and enjoy one another’s company. One of our favorite games is Apples to Apples.
- A movie night gift basket — Fill this basket with popcorn packets, candy, and a new movie. Give the new family an excuse to stay in for a night of fun.
One of these thoughtful gifts will surely touch the heart of any new family. This is a special time for the new family, one that is filled with adjustments, growing pains, joy and memories. Your gift will be a reminder that others are thinking of them as they begin their new life together, and that you support them on their journey. For more new family gifts, visit Lillian Vernon today.