Christmas may be filled with joy, and Valentine’s Day is perfect for those with a romantic heart. But when you’re Irish and proud of it, the true holiday season arrives in the month of March. With St. Patrick’s Day on the horizon, you’re probably starting to get ready for the luckiest day of the year. These St. Patrick’s Day decorations are sure to fill your home with the beauty of green while allowing you show off your heritage with pride.
5 Ideas for St. Patrick’s Day Decorations
- Add a shamrock table runner to your kitchen table. This classic decoration will add a touch of green to your home during the month of March and will be perfect for your big St. Patrick’s Day party.
- Bless all those who enter your home with an Irish blessing doormat. Make sure everyone enjoys the benefits of being Irish, and allow them to feel welcome in your house.
- Add some Irish plaques to your wall decor. Choose decorations that have sayings such as “Kiss Me I’m Irish” or “Bless This Irish House” in order to make clear that your family hails from Ireland and you couldn’t be more proud of your background.
- If you’re decorating the outside of your house, an Irish wind chime is perfect. The beautiful sounds of this decoration will show everyone in your neighborhood how much you love being Irish.
- Let the luck of the Irish bring coziness and warmth to your home with a shamrock throw. This woven throw is not only perfect for St. Patrick’s Day, but also can be put on display all year long.
Being Irish is more than just a heritage — it’s truly a way of life. St. Patrick’s Day is the time to celebrate all that is wonderful about Ireland and the Irish people, so be sure to show your green pride this year with these perfect home decorations. For more St. Patrick’s Day decorations, visit the Lillian Vernon website today.