Valentine’s Day only comes once per year, and you don’t want to resort to taking your special someone to that same old restaurant you always eat at. Instead, take a hint from some of these creative Valentines Day dinner ideas. They are sure to warm her heart while also filling up her belly and her soul.
Romantic Valentines Dinner Ideas:
- Create a carry out picnic. Even if you make a reservation, most restaurants will be packed this Valentine’s Day. Get carry out from her favorite place, and set up a blanket in the living room. Add candles for a romantic touch.
- Throw a DIY wine tasting Valentine’s Day dinner. Start by purchasing her a special personalized wine glass for the event, and dazzle her with your finest selections all evening long. Pair each wine with a delicious finger food to cap the evening off.
- Pizza and movie night is always a wonderful way into a woman’s heart. Check with your local pizzeria to see if they can create a heart-shaped pizza for your sweetie, and purchase the latest romantic comedy to watch together after your dinner is complete.
- Make it a musical affair. Choose special songs, and plan a menu accordingly. Throughout each dinner course, change the tunes in order to fit the mood of that course and express your feelings to your loved one.
- Turn Valentine’s Day into a trip around the world. Plan a dish from a different country for each course, and explain the Valentine’s Day customs in that country along the way.
- Allow the dinner to be a new experience. Choose a dish that the two of you have never tried, and create it together. This will create memories that will last a lifetime.
If you choose one of these Valentines Day dinner ideas, February 14, 2014 is sure to be a date you won’t soon forget. For more ways to personalize your dinner date, visit Lillian Vernon today.