What better way to “think Spring” then by doing some spring cleaning? Getting the house ready for the season of rebirth is an effective way to usher out winter time and prepare for the new season. A variety of spring cleaning tips and items can help you enjoy a refreshed, organized beautiful home.
Spring Cleaning Tips and Tricks
- Make a Plan and Prioritize. Without a plan, made in order of priority, spring cleaning can be overwhelming.
- Organize and Conceal. Conceal and organize items with various closet organizers to create more space and less clutter.
- Walls and Window Coverings. Make wall and window covering chores easier with the proper cleaning tools. Giving these parts of your home a thorough cleaning provides an instant fresh feeling.
- Freshen Up Your Linens. Wash or replace tablecloths, curtains, throw blankets and bed linens. Use floral patterns and pastels to put you in a springtime mood.
- Stain and Odor Removal. A small bowl of white vinegar in each room will absorb musty, old wintertime odors. Likewise, sprinkle your carpets and upholstery with a dusting of baking soda, then vacuum to remove odors.
- Cotton Clean scents. Grab some spring candle scents like cotton, lavender or lemon verbena.
- Window-Cleaning. Nothing welcomes in the sunlight like clean windows. Delegate a family member to help you clean them inside and out.
- Pace Yourself. Remember, there’s no rule that says spring cleaning has to take place all in one day.
- Perk Up with Color. Add new throw pillows or a coat of paint in a perky color that makes your room look lighter and brighter.
- Refresh through Rearrangement. Simple furniture rearrangement can give a room a brand new look.
- Open Up Those Windows. Letting in fresh spring air will naturally freshen up your home without harsh chemicals and scents.
- Think Spring. Spring-themed decor can give your room a bright, sunshine-y feel.
Make Spring Cleaning Easier
Use these tips and our spring cleaning products to help you get your home ready for the new season. Organization, a thorough cleaning and a little sprucing up will make your home feel beautiful while uplifting you at the same time. Spring cleaning has never been so fun or effective.