It’s a problem as old as holiday gift giving itself. There’s always that one friend or family member on your list who is simply impossible to buy for. So how do you come up with a few great gift ideas for the person who has everything? You have to think outside of the normal, brightly wrapped Christmas box! It may take a bit of searching and creativity on your part, but there are literally thousands of unique, customized, one-of-a-kind items out there. Some may be silly and fun while others solve real-life, practical problems that you might never have considered. Here are just a few out of the ordinary holiday gift suggestions. Not all of these options will work for everybody, but look closely! You just may find that perfect gift for that special someone.
- Leather Coaster Set – Protect your hardwood coffee table while adding a touch of elegance to the room.
- Monogrammed Soaps – A unique individual requires a personalized gift. With these monogrammed bars of soap, your loved ones will know that this present is for them and them alone.
- Calendar-Floral Photo Frame 2014 – This customized gift lets your loved one greet each new day with the smiling face of friends and family members.
- Poker Chip and Card Set – High quality cards and chips in a classy and discreet wooden storage case.
- Rattan Picnic Basket – Whether it’s a family outing or a romantic picnic for two, this classic and elegant picnic basket can hold everything that you might need. Simply beautiful.
- Santa Heirloom Needlepoint Stocking – This classic needlepoint model is just one among many stockings that you can personalize with the name of your choice!
- Glitter Tree Ornament – Place the name of an entire family on this beautiful Christmas ornament. Personalized tree ornaments of this type come in a wide variety of themes and styles.
- Elegant Monogrammed Trinket Box – Store jewelry, personal keepsakes, and a wide variety of treasured items in this elegantly personalized sliver box.
- Neck and Shoulder Massager with Heat – Everybody loves a massage!
- Photo Locket and Chain – Bring a favorite picture of that special someone with you wherever you go with a classic photo locket and chain.
Now that you are inspired to find that perfect gift for that person who has everything, you need a place to start. There are probably a few good specialty stores in your area that carry a wide variety of unique items. You may want to go out and do a little shopping. Of course, the Internet is always an extremely valuable shopping resource. Several of the items above can be found in the “Gifts for the Home” section of the Lillian Vernon website.