Gift-giving at the office can be pleasurable, but there can also be a degree of anxiety. How can you know that the recipient will like your gift? Can you get something he or she will like and still stick with the agreed-upon budget. To help kick start your gift-giving imagination, check out a few of our gift ideas for employees under $10:
- A customized spice set. Fill pretty bottles with warm baking spices like cinnamon and cloves, savory blends for the grill or seasonings from a favorite ethnic cuisine.
- A special memento. Take an office photo before Christmas, print it out an place it in a frame. You can also get photo storage boxes that hold multiple photos.
- A small piece of art. Scour local craft fairs for prints by local photographers. Often, you can get a small piece for under $10.
- A gift for grillmasters with a sweet tooth. They will love Lillian Vernon’s new S’mores Grilling Rack and Skewers.
- Something green. For a recipient with a green thumb, pick up a small plant in a pretty pot. Lucky bamboo, aloe and cactus’s all look great with minimal care.
- Light up their lives. The Clip On Solar Purse Flashlight from Lillian Vernon comes in a range of fun colors and patterns.
- Add a little warmth. A scented candle in a glass jar is great for those who love the warmth and aroma.
- Pocket-sized utility. The Pocket Toolkit from Lillian Vernon is cute, practical and fits right in her purse.
- Daily indulgence. A pretty teacup and a few indulgent tea blends can warm up someone’s day during the winter cold.
Good looks on the go. Help her stay pretty and polished on the go with the Initialed Compact Flip Brush from Lillian Vernon. The personalized compact flips out to reveal a mirror and mini brush. Be sure to check out our other sale items for more gifts under $10!