Privacy and Security
Last Updated: 1/31/2011
We are located in the United States and this is a U.S.-based web site. By using this site, you agree to the transfer of your personal information to or within the United States.
As we continue to develop our web site and take advantage of technologies to improve the services we offer, this policy likely will change. When we change it, we will post the change(s) on our web site. If we change the policy in a material way, we will provide appropriate online notice to you.
What Information Do We Collect and How Do We Use It?
We may collect various types of personal information from you, depending upon how you use our site. The categories of personal information we collect may include:
- Your first and last name
- A home or other physical address, including street name and name of a city or town.
- Your e-mail address.
- Your telephone number.
- If you make a purchase on our site, your credit card number and related information.
We may use the information we collect from and about you for any of the following purposes:
- to fulfill your requests for products and services;
- to provide you with targeted offers and advertising on the site;
- to contact you with information and promotional materials and offers from our company as well as from our subsidiaries, affiliates, marketing partners, advertisers and other third parties;
- to contact you;
- to review site usage and operations;
- to address problems with the site, our business or our products and services; and
- to protect the security or integrity of the site and our business.
- remember the products in your shopping cart;
- recognize you when you return to the site;
- improve and personalize your experience on our site;
- provide you with customized advertising; and
- monitor site usage and analyze the behavior of site visitors.
You may decline cookies, but by doing so, you may not be able to use certain features on our site. You also may be able to make some web beacons unusable by rejecting cookies. Check the "Help" menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
Do We Share Your Information?
We may transfer or otherwise disclose information collected from and about you to the following entities for the following purposes:
- to our service providers, suppliers and business associates, if the disclosure will enable them to fulfill your request for products or services from us for another vendor on our site;
- to our service providers and business associates, if the disclosure will enable them to perform a business, professional or technical support function for us;
- to our affiliates and other third parties so that they may contact you with marketing offers of their own;
- to other companies, credit bureaus or government agencies in connection with issues related to fraud, credit or debt collection;
- to respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law; and
- if our company or substantially all of its assets are acquired, your personal information may be one of the transferred assets.
Can I Change My Information?
You may change or update your personal information by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include "Change My Information" in the subject line.
What About Information About Children?
We do not direct the site to, nor do we knowingly collect personal information from, children under thirteen.
We have taken certain physical, electronic, contractual, and managerial steps to safeguard and secure the information we collect from site visitors.
Third Party Websites
Thank you for visiting our site. If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please send an email to: email@example.com. Please include "Question or Comment" in the subject line.